When it comes to oil and gas industry, Suncor needs no introduction. Suncor is to the oil patch what Pepsi and Coke are to the soft drink market. Suncor Energy is a Canadian integrated energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. It specializes in the production of synthetic crude from oil sands. Suncor ranks number 134 on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
Do you need more reasons to be working for them? Employees at Suncor are also some of the happiest you will ever see. Why? Because they offer complete employee benefit, packages, good salary and what not. Jobs are demanding but if you have the love for oil patch then there is no better place to be working than Suncor. The best thing about the company is, they are often hiring and we at Jobs In The Oil Patch are quick to grab the opportunity. Here are all the latest job openings with Suncor.
What Suncor Is Hiring For
fracturing operators, coiled tubing operators, fracturing administrator, warehouse staff, field supervisors, transport operators, pump down operators, heavy duty mechanic, IT staff and more.
Links to Positions:
Share The Content Below To Reveal The Complete List
For the complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Suncor. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!