TC Energy & WillBros are delivering the everyday energy we all need with consistency and safety. These companies believe in innovation that is beneficial for everyone. They have been serving the community for a long period with determination.
New job opportunities are available @ TC Energy & WillBros Group. Below we have listed down the jobs.
What These Companies Are Hiring For:
- Business Analyst, Liquids Commercial
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer / Technologist
- Infrastructure and Logistics Specialist
- Supply Chain Contract Sourcing Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Pipeline Technician
- Project Manager – Milton, Ontario
- Human Resources IS Advisor
- Engagement Lead – Indigenous Relations
- Accountant, Corporate Accounting
- Mechanical Technician
- Environment Advisor – Environmental Performance Management
- Electrical Instrumentation Controls Technician – Agassiz Area
- Senior Environmental Planner
- Junior Project Coordinator
- Timekeeper/Site Administrator
- QC Inspector
- Labourers Needed!
- Skilled Labourer
- Materials Coordinator
- Project Controls Specialist
- Equipment Operator
- Parts Technician
- HSE Advisor
- Sub Arc Welder
- Operator – Class 3 or 1
- Ironworkers – Journeyman & Apprentices
- Apprentice Iron-workers – 3rd Year
To apply for the jobs just click on the link and you’ll be redirected to the official link!
Check out some basic requirements that will help you to ace the interview.
- It’s recommended that you have a high school diploma or GED.
- Driving license would be considered as a plus point.
- You must have sufficient knowledge and experience to coup up with daily tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be considered a plus.
- You must have the ability to commit yourself to safe operations.
- Proficient Microsoft suite skills are necessary.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Now & Get Hired!