North American Construction Group (NACG) is the number one provider of mining and construction services in the region. The company has more than 60 years of experience and can handle everything from consultation to completion. NACG has a clear advantage over competitors because of their exceptional employees and their commitment towards work.
If you want to work for them, below are all their job openings.
What North American Construction Group Is Hiring For
Heavy equipment operators, serviceman, haul truck operators, foreman, steamers, tireman, general laborers, skilled laborers, dozer operators, utility operators, safety advisors, warehouse staff, apprentice mechanics, apprentice HET and more!
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of openings, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of NACG. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!