Lots of Oil & Gas, Camp, & Support Companies to attend the Fort St. John Job Fair on April 11. Make sure to come prepared with your resume and meet employers from all over the B.C. Peace! It’s a great chance for anyone looking for a job in the oilpatch as most companies will be hiring on the spot. We have more details, please read on…
What to Take With You?
- Bring many copies of your resume to submit to employers.
- Since you will be interviewed there, make sure you are dressed properly. Business casual should be ideal.
- Come as early as possible
- You might have to take notes so, bring a diary and a pen.
- Listen to what employers have to say. Go through their brochures and other printed materials before approaching them.
The Fort St. John Job Fair will be Wednesday, April 11, 2018, at the Stonebridge Hotel. The event will run from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
12 – 7 p.m.
For more details, you can visit the website of Job Fair Fort St. John http://fsjjobfair.ca/