When it comes to oil and gas industry, Suncor needs no introduction. Suncor is to the oilpatch what Pepsi and Coke is to the soft drink market. Suncor Energy is a Canadian integrated energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. It specializes in the production of synthetic crude from oil sands. Suncor ranks number 134 in the Forbes Global 2000 list.
Do you need more reasons to be working for them? Employees at Suncor are also some of the happiest you will ever see. Why? Because they offer complete employee benefit, packages, good salary and what not. Job are demanding but if you have the love for oilpatch then there is no better place to be working than Suncor. The best thing about the company is, they are often hiring and we at Jobs In The Oil Patch are quick to grab the opportunity. Here are all the latest job openings with Suncor.
What Suncor is Hiring For:
Advisor, Case Management, Coordinator -Mine Entry, Coordinator-Labour Services, Permit Coordinator, Manager- Refinery Supply Accounting, Senior Analyst-Crude Accounting, Engineer- Control Systems, Coordinator- Ground Disturbance, Officer- Building Safety Codes, Supervisor- Nanaimo Terminal, Supervisor- Terminal, Co-op Student, Human Resources Business Partner, Coordinator-Health Systems and Information, Territory Manager, Operator- Tailings, & Wintel Solution Designer.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Suncor. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online. Please note that we’re not a hiring group. Do not send us your resumes but direct all your messages to the companies hiring.
Share the post to unlock direct links to jobs above & APPLY ONLINE. Good Luck!