Torch Industries can take care of all your remote housing needs. Whether it’s camp management or providing quality food, they cover it all. With an exceptional team of contractors and employees, this company makes sure that you put all your attention to where it matters the most – your work!
Below are all the recent job openings at Torch Camps.
What Torch Industries Inc Is Hiring For
Carpenters, cooks, bakers, executive chefs, cook helpers, second cook and camp attendants.
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Torch Industries. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!