Trans Canada is one of the major North American giants when it comes to energy companies. The pipeline network of the company includes more than 59,000 kilometers of pipelines spreading all across the region and connecting with all major gas supply basins in North America.
If you want to work for them, please check below their latest job openings.
What TransCanada Is Hiring For
Hydro vac operators, insite technicians, insite administrators, dispatcher, oil route service drivers, remediation technicians, customer services staff, driller assistant, field chemist, landfill laborers, drywall finishers, wastewater technicians, production workers, and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of TransCanada. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!