Tucson Electric Power is a power generation company, serving the state of Arizona, United States. The company is a subsidiary of UNS Energy. TEP is known for promoting fair and affordable prices for its customers throughout the state. According to an estimate, the company serves more than 414,000 customers.
Right now the company has more than 50 new job openings. Read on to know more about the opportunities.
What Tucson Electric is Hiring For:
Student Intern, Customer Applications, Labor Relations Representative I – III, Program Manager Energy Efficiency and DSM, Field Technician, Supervising Lead, Operational Efficiency Program Manager, Engineer ll, lll – Civil/Transmission Engineering, Transmission Planning Engineer Associate – Sr., Surveyor, T&D Supervisor l, Maintenance, Transmission & Trouble, Superintendent Combustion Turbine, Supervisor, ECM/BI Business Applications, Network Engineer, Energy Services Engineer, Substation Engineer, Power Generation Supervisor, Business Analyst.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
- T&D Supervisor, Engineering Technical Services
- Supervisor, EBS Business Applications II
- Energy Services Engineer, II – Senior
- Substation Engineer Senior
- Power Generation Supervisor
- Business Analyst l
- Student Intern, Customer Care
- Superintendent Combustion Turbine
- Supervisor, ECM/BI Business Applications
- Network Engineer, Senior
- Engineer ll, lll – Civil/Transmission Engineering
- Transmission Planning Engineer Associate – Sr.
- Surveyor, Civil Transmission Engineering
- T&D Supervisor l, Maintenance, Transmission & Trouble
- Compensation & Retirement Analyst II — Senior
- Labor Relations Representative I – III
- Program Manager Energy Efficiency and DSM
- Field Technician – Design
- Supervising Lead, Payroll Services
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Tucson Electric. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!