Kiewit is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of expertise, building everything from roads and dams to high-rise office towers and power plants throughout the US and Canada. Its transportation projects, which include bridges, rail lines, airport runways, and mass transit systems, account for a majority of its sales. Kiewit also serves the oil and gas, electrical, power, and waterworks industries.
Check out some fresh job opportunities that are available @ Kiewit down below.
What Kiewit Is Hiring For:
- Kiewit Energy Canada – Engineer New Grad 2020 1
- Tracking & Logistics Clerk – Ottawa LRT
- Safety Coordinator
- Field/Office Engineering Intern
- Early Career Roadway Engineer 1
- Surveying Assistant
- Entry Level Equipment Engineer
- Design Build Discipline Lead
- Executive Assistant
- Traffic Control Person
- Survey Manager
- Document Control Clerk
- G3 Craft Labourers
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
That ain’t enough! More jobs are available @ Kiewit. Click here to see the full of available jobs at Kiewit.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Kiewit. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Send out your CVs to Kiewit today!