Vermilion Energy is an international oil and gas producer with operations in North America, Europe and Australia. Vermilion pays a monthly dividend of Canadian $0.23 per share, which provides a current yield of approximately 6%. Vermilion trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
Below are all the latest job openings with them.
What Vermilion Energy Is Hiring For
Production operators, environmental coordinators, area foreman, production engineers, maintenance schedulers, accountants, administrators, recruitment specialists. Lead field operators, chief geoscientists, exploitation engineers, contract analysts and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Vermilion. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!