Wajax has been in business for more than 50 years now. AS one of the leading services and products providers, Wajax has been serving almost all the major industries of Canada. The company offers world-class services to big players in the construction, oil sands, transportation, and industrial commercial sectors.
Below are all their latest job openings.
What Wajax Is Hiring For
fracturing operators, coiled tubing operators, fracturing administrator, warehouse staff, field supervisors, transport operators, pump down operators, heavy duty mechanic, IT staff and more.
Links to Positions:
Share The Content Below To Reveal The Complete List of Jobs At Wajax
Click HERE to see the complete list!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Wajax. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!