Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries with industrial products & services. They have been supporting the oil & gas industry for a long time. Wajax customer base covers core sectors of the Canadian economy, including construction, industrial and commercial, transportation, the oil sands, forestry, oil and gas, metal processing, mining and marine.
Want to work for Wajax? Check out latest job openings @ Wajax that are listed below!
What Wajax is Hiring For:
- Field Technician
- HET Field/Mining Technician
- Power Generation Field Technician
- Shipper/Receiver – SO
- Customer Support Manager
- HET Field Technician
- Customer Support Advisor.-Construction/Crane
- Financial Analyst
- Purchasing Manager
- Parts Manager
- Inventory Planner
- Senior Financial Analysts – Corporate Reporting and Accounting
- Regional Sales Manager – Ontario
- Service Writer/ Parts Person
- Sales Trainee
Above are just some jobs available at Wajax. To view a full list of recent job openings, click here
Now we’ll list down some details that will help you to prepare for the job!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Wajax. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply for the job today and make your dream come true!