Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries with industrial products & services. They have been supporting the oil & gas industry for a long time. Wajax customer base covers core sectors of the Canadian economy, including construction, industrial and commercial, transportation, the oil sands, forestry, oil and gas, metal processing, mining, and marine.
Down below we have listed down some recent job opportunities that are currently available @ Wajax.
What Wajax is Hiring For:
- Project Manager – BD
- Production Coordinator – East (Temporary)
- Regional/Territory Sales Manager
- Parts Manager – BD
- Service Manager – BD
- Sales Representative – Heavy Equipment
- Inside Sales Representatives – Bearings
- Field Technician – PG
- Power Generation Field Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician – Field
Above are just some jobs available at Wajax. To view a full list of recent job openings, click here.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- A driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Wajax. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!