Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company is operational in more than 100 countries. It provides pipeline services and oil recovery and hydraulic lift and electric submersible pumps to the oil and gas industry. The company also offers contract land drilling services.
Click below to know more about the recent job openings with them.
What Weatherford is Hiring For:
NEXTGen Engineer Graduate Program, Entry Level Assembler I – Pumps, QC INSPECTOR, Dual Ticket Millwright / Electrician, Materials Lab Technician, Health & Safety (QHSSE) Advisor, Junior Wireline Operator, Administrative Assistant – Production Systems, CNC OPERATOR, Order Desk Rep, DESIGN ENGINEER, Rod Pump Supervisor, Rod Pump Supervisor, Rod Pump Technician, Field Operators, SHOP TECHNICIAN, DRIVER RIGGER, Field Operations Manager, Wireline Operator, Pressure Truck Operator, Entry Level Pump Technician, PRODUCTION OPERATOR, Stator Assembly, Machine Operator – R&M
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
- Machine Operator – R&M
- Stator Assembly
- Wireline Operator
- PRODUCTION OPERATOR
- Entry Level Pump Technician
- Contract Wellsite Geologist
- Pressure Truck Operator
- Wireline Operator
- Field Operations Manager
- Entry Level Pump Labourer- Artificial Lift Systems
- Administrative Assistant – Production Systems
- CNC OPERATOR
- Order Desk Rep
- DESIGN ENGINEER
- Rod Pump Supervisor
- Application Specialist Rod Pump
- Rod Pump Technician
- Field Operators
- SHOP TECHNICIAN
- DRIVER RIGGER
- NEXTGen Engineer Graduate Program
- Entry Level Assembler I – Pumps
- QC INSPECTOR
- Dual Ticket Millwright / Electrician
- Materials Lab Technician
- Health & Safety (QHSSE) Advisor
- Junior Wireline Operator
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Weatherford. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!