WillBros Group, Inc is an infrastructure contractor serving top firms in the oil, gas, power, petrochemical and heavy oil industries. This company also provides services like maintenance, constructions, and more. WillBros was founded back in 1908 and it’s headquartered in Houston, Texas, United States.
Below we have listed down some recent job openings at WillBros Group, Inc.
What WillBros Group, Inc. Is Hiring For:
- General Foreman
- Site Administrator
- Document Control Administrator
- Pipefitters – Journeyman
- Welders – Journeyman and Apprentices
- Pipefitters – Journeyman and Apprentices
- General Labourers
- HSE Advisor
- QC Inspector
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at WillBros Group, Inc. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
Below are some general details for the people who are looking forward to applying to WillBros Group, Inc.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of WillBros Group, Inc. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!