Valard Construction is a great company to work with. The company provides contracting services to sectors like renewable energy, telecom and more. Valard Construction is known for its great environment and happy employees.
Below are all the job openings with them.
What Valard Construction Is Hiring For
Project assistant – QA/QC, powerline technicians, accounts payable admin, fuel truck drivers, health & safety staff, class 1 truck driver, IT business analyst, heavy duty field mechanics, journeyman heavy equipment technicians, automotive technicians and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Valard Construction. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!