WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services consulting firms. WSP are strategic advisors and technical experts serving hundreds of clines throughout Canada. Their technical team of experts includes technicians, engineers, planners, surveyors, and construction management professionals.
Below are all the recent job openings with them.
What WSP Is Hiring For
Field technicians, hydrogeologists, technologists, project coordinator, engineer-in-training, admin staff, scheduler, commissioning agent, transport engineer, deskside technicians, rail and transit technicians, intermediate project engineers, survey assistant, payroll admin, field inspector, and materials technologist.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of WSP. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!