From integrated solutions to advise, WorleyParsons makes sure that you get the best services in a world that’s rapidly moving forward. WorleyParsons is a leading oil & gas service provider for over 60 years. They help the customers to deliver brownfield and greenfield projects.
WorleyParsons is now looking for talented people to join their dream team. Check out recent opportunities at Worley that are listed below.
What WorleyParsons Is Hiring For:
- Junior Clerk
- Journeyman and Apprentice Pipefitters – Fort McMurray
- Intermediate HSE Advisor
- Site Superintendent
- Apprentice Electricians
- Apprentice Pipefitters – 1st and 2nd Year
- Turnaround Manager
- Principal Geoscientist
- Materials Specialist
- Global Study Manager
- Manager I, Construction
- Jr. Field Accounting Admin
- Intermediate Ecologist
- Lead Terminal Permit Issuer
- Senior Estimator
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at WorleyParsons. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Worley. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
If this article helped you share it with your friends & family so they can get hired!