When it comes to the oil and gas industry, Suncor needs no introduction. Suncor Energy is a Canadian integrated energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. It specializes in the production of synthetic crude from oil sands. Suncor ranks number 134 on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
Do you need more reasons to be working for them? Employees at Suncor are also some of the happiest you will ever see. Why? Because they offer complete employee benefits, packages, a good salary, and whatnot.
Jobs are demanding but if you have a love for oil patch then there is no better place to be working than Suncor. The best thing about the company is, they are often hiring and we at Jobs In The Oil Patch are quick to grab the opportunity. Here are all the latest job openings with Suncor.
What Suncor Is Hiring For:
- Process Engineer-In-Training
- Business Assistant Freights Payable
- Day Shift Supervisor – Sulphur
- Chemical Engineering Student
- Process Operator
- Materials Engineering Student
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Haul Truck
- Heavy Equipment Technician (HET)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mine & Tailings Planning Engineer
- Shift Supervisor
- Maintenance Area Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Coordinator, Training
- Senior Drilling Engineer
- Sr Enterprise Architect
Above are a few openings at Suncor, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
How to Apply:
The links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Suncor. You will see all the details and information related to the openings.
Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!