Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent oil & gas exploration, development, and product companies in the world. They are the largest natural gas and heavy crude oil producer in Canada. Commitment to grow and innovate has made Canadian Natural amongst the known name of this sector.
Check out new jobs that are added recently down below!
What Canadian Natural Is Hiring For:
- Safety & Compliance Coordinator
- Utilities Water Systems Operator
- Wellness Intern
- ESA Reclamation Student
- Lead In-Service Inspector
- Materials & Corrosion Engineer
- Technologist Student (Geotechnical)
- Student, Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering Intern
- Mining Engineering Student
- Asset Integrity Engineering Intern
Above are a few openings at Canadian Natural, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE.
- Specific job experience is required.
- Applicants should be able to work under minimal supervision.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- Canadian Natural provides a lot of growing space if you are a hard-working person.
- You must be a team player.
- As a member of Canadian Natural, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Canadian Natural. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!