Irving Oil is a gasoline, oil, and natural gas producing and exporting company that is serving the country since 1924. They have been dedicated to raising the bar of quality products and good energy for customers and the communities. Irving Oil operates the largest refinery in Saint John, New Brunswick, and other 900 fueling locations.
Irving Oil is now looking for talented people to join them. Check out the new jobs available at Irving.
What Irving Oil Is Hiring For:
- Futures Trader
- Internal Auditor
- Intermediate Financial Analyst
- Cafe Experience Representative
- Control Systems Specialist
- Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist
- Chemical Technologist
- Senior Manager, Irving Energy
- Laboratory Technician
- Regulatory Compliance Partner
- Temporary Process Engineer
- Marine Contracts & Procurement Specialist
- Lead Inspector
- Delivered Natural Gas Class 1 Driver
- Propane Driver
- Cafe Cook
Check out more job opportunities available at Irving Oil here.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- A driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Irving Oil. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!