Phoenix Industrial is providing services like construction, maintenance, and more throughout Western Canada. This company is helping the oil and gas industry to grow rapidly. Phoenix is always looking for talented individuals to join their team!
Down below we have listed down some new jobs that are available @ Phoneix Industrial.
What Phoenix Industrial Is Hiring For:
- Steamfitter-Pipefitter Apprentices
- Safety Inspector (Fort Saskatchewan)
- Piping Foreman
- QC Inspector (Fort Saskatchewan)
- Project Controls Professionals
- General Superintendent
- QC Lead
- General Construction Support
- Journeyman Steamfitter / Pipefitter
- Ironworker-Apprentice Third Year
- B Pressure RIG Welder
- Central Warehouse Coordinator
- Safety Inspector-Lead
- General Foreman – Piping
- Journeyman Millwright
- Senior Project Manager
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Phoenix Industrial. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Phoenix Industrial. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!