AltaGas, a Canadian corporation, is a North American diversified energy infrastructure business with a focus on owning and operating assets to provide clean and affordable energy to its customers.
We have listed down new jobs that are currently available at AltaGas.
What AltaGas Is Hiring For:
- Summer Student – Edmonton Ethane Extraction Plant
- Facilities Engineer – Northeast BC Assets
- Senior Trader
- I&C Maintenance Technician – Blythe, CA, USA
- Maintenance Technician – Mechanic – Blythe, CA, USA
- Senior Accountant, External Reporting
- Analyst, Market Risk
- Manager, Network Infrastructure Management Services
- Temporary Senior Manager, Internal Audit
That’s not it, to check the complete list of jobs available at AltaGas just click here.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of AltaGas. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!