Ledcor group of companies is an employee-owned company mainly operating in Canada and the US. It is a construction company that provides services to various sectors including mining, forestry, oil and gas, and more.
Ledcor is building, transporting, and operating projects all over the North-America with a commitment to client expectations. They believe that a project is more about the people and the power of partnerships. Today, Ledcor is counted amongst the big names of the oil & gas sector.
Down below we have listed down fresh job openings available @ Ledcor.
What Ledcor Is Hiring For:
- Loader Operator- Pipeline
- Sideboom Operator- Pipeline
- Labourers- Pipeline
- Talent Attraction Coordinator
- Journeyperson Carpenter
- Skilled Labourer
- Piping Foreperson
- Warehouse Materials Handler
- Skilled Piping Labourer
- Materials Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Pilot in Waiting
- Estimator (remote opportunity)
- HS&E Administrator
- Compliance Administrator
- Loader and Zoom Boom Operator
- Equipment Administrator
- Journeyperson Mason/Concrete Finisher
Want to check out more job opportunities available at Ledcor? Just follow this link!
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- You must have the ability to complete the work before the deadline.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- A lot of growing space if you are a hard-working person.
- Take part in the work with the team.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- As a member of Ledcor, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
How to Apply:
The links provided above will directly take you to their respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!