JV Driver has been providing industrial construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989. JV Driver has a solid multidisciplinary industrial construction capability, with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, and Excellence.
We have listed down new job opportunities available @ JV Driver.
What JV Driver Is Hiring For:
- Project Coordinator
- Concrete Finisher JM – Strathcona Refinery Project, Edmonton, AB
- Labourer, Strathcona Co-Generation Project, Edmonton
- QA/QC Supervisor
- Carpenter – Journeyperson
- Business Development Manager
- Pipefitter Apprentice Level 2-4, Strathcona Co-Generation Project, Edmonton, AB
- Payroll Supervisor
- Carpenter Journeyman or Apprentice (Industrial Form Work), Strathcona Co-Generation Project, Edmonton, AB
- Electrician Apprentices Level 2 -4, Strathcona Refinery Project, Edmonton, AB
- Welder – CWB/B Pressure
Above are some few openings at JV Driver, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE.
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- You must have the ability to complete the work before the deadline.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- A lot of growing space if you are a hard-working person.
- Take part in the work with the team.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- As a member of JV Driver, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
- Note that you must have a flexible and work ethic attitude.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!