Kiewit is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of expertise, building everything from roads and dams to high-rise office towers and power plants throughout the US and Canada. Its transportation projects, which include bridges, rail lines, airport runways, and mass transit systems, account for a majority of its sales. Kiewit also serves the oil and gas, electrical, power, and waterworks industries.
Check out some fresh job opportunities that are available @ Kiewit down below.
What Kiewit Is Hiring For:
- OLRT – Sanitation Pipelayer
- KLTP – Drainage Labourer
- KLTP – Industrial Warehouse Worker
- KGL – Construction Labourers
- KGL – Load Operator
- OLRT – Skilled Labourer – Civil Construction
- OLRT – Grading Foreman
- KGL – Packer Operator
- KGL – Excavator/Dozer Operator
- OLRT – Crane Operator
- OLRT – Pipelayer Foreman
- OLRT – Traffic Control
- OLRT – Mainline Operator
That’s not it! More jobs are available @ Kiewit. Click here to see the full of available jobs at Kiewit.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Kiewit. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!