Pembina Pipeline Corporation or commonly known as Pembina is a Canadian natural gas and petroleum pipeline operators. The company deals in manufacturing and laying pipelines that transport both synthetic crude and conventional oil. Pembina also offers a full spectrum of marketing services in Canada and also the USA.
Working for Pembina is a dream for many and those who have worked there call it a time of their lives. Here are all the latest job openings with them.
What Pembina Is Hiring For:
- Terminal Operations Assistant
- Cathodic Protection Specialist
- Rail Logistics Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Pipeline Integrity Specialist
- Risk & IMP Assurance Senior Specialist
- Day Foreman, Operations
- Millwright / Mechanic Technician
Above are just some jobs available at Pembina Pipeline Corporation. To view a full list of recent job openings, click here.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- A driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Pembina Pipeline Corporation. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!