It takes a lot to safely build and run a vast oil and gas infrastructure network, TC Energy masters this art. Across North America, TC Energy safely, responsibly, and collaboratively delivers energy to millions of people.
People working at TC Energy take their jobs very seriously. Moreover, this company firmly believes in giving back to the community. Join TC Energy today!
Check out available opportunities at TC Energy down below.
What TC Energy Is Hiring For:
- Pipeline Technician – Rocky Mountain Region (Airdrie, AB)
- Applications Developer
- Project Controller
- Integrity Engineer, MAOP
- Manager, Process Safety
- Project Controls Specialist – Liquids Growth and I&M Projects
- Solutions Architect
Above are a few openings at TC Energy, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- Strong Excel and Word skills would be considered an asset.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
How to Apply:
The links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of TC Energy. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!