Vermilion Energy is an international oil and gas producer with operations in North America, Europe, and Australia. Vermilion pays a monthly dividend of Canadian $0.23 per share, which provides a current yield of approximately 6%. Vermilion trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
Below are all the latest job openings with them. Apply today by clicking on the opening.
What Vermilion Energy Is Hiring For:
- Production Field Operator
- Area Foreman – Sask
- District Maintenance Planner – SFD
- Sr. Sustainability/Communications Advisor
- Production Accountant
- Senior Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Accountant – Financial Reporting
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Vermilion Energy. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Vermilion Energy. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!