Wood Group aims to help the surroundings by providing energy, products, and services. From oil & gas to the nuclear sector, they are powering up a lot of fields with the commitment to reach new heights. Breaking new grounds in many areas, Wood Group delivers exceptional services.
Want to join Wood Group? Check out recent job opportunities that are listed below!
What Wood Group Is Hiring For:
- COVID Coordinator
- Operations Technician
- Junior Hydrogeologist
- Radiation Protection Technician
- Construction Materials Testing Technician
- Project Control Specialist
- Senior Quality Specialist
- Survey Assistant
- Consultant, Sustainable Transportation & Infrastructure
- Junior Materials Technician
- Quality Assurance – Civil/Structural Lead (Site)
- Project Accountant
- Mechanical Engineer, Intermediate
- Rock Mechanics Engineer
- Construction Inspector
- Travel Coordinator
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Wood Group. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
The links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Wood Group. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!