Kiewit is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of expertise, building everything from roads and dams to high-rise office towers and power plants throughout the US and Canada. Its transportation projects, which include bridges, rail lines, airport runways, and mass transit systems, account for a majority of its sales. Kiewit also serves the oil and gas, electrical, power, and waterworks industries.
Want to get hired? Check out the recent job openings that are available @ Kiewit.
What Kiewit Is Hiring For:
- Entry Level Business Specialist – Western Canada District
- Field/Office Entry Level Engineer – ECD 1
- Quality Coordinator – Kingston
- Scheduler – OLRT
- Field Engineer
- Financial Analyst Intern – Sept 2019
- Estimator – Oakville
- Field Engineer – Ganotec
- Project Engineer
- Field/Office Entry Level Engineer – Kiewit Energy District – 2019
- Traffic Control Person
- Surintendant Equipement 1
- Heavy Equipment Operator 1
- G3 Craft Labourers
- Craft Recruiter – Western Canada
- Technician – Alberta – Ganotec
- Vendor Quality Coordinator
- Site – HR Coordinator
- Project Controller – Oakville
- Mobile Crane Operator
- Field Surveyor – Ottawa
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Kiewit. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Kiewit. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.