AECOM, formerly known as AECOM Technology is a US-based engineering firm, which specializes in providing engineering, consultation, and project management services. They are dedicated to providing clients with the best people in town.
Want to join the #1 engineering design firm by revenue? Check out new job opportunities available at AECOM.
What AECOM Is Hiring For:
- Document Control Administrator
- Entry Level Mechanical EIT
- Entry Mechanic EIT
- Scaffolder Apprentice
- Tool Crib Attendant
- Document Controller
- Senior Engineering Technologist / Contract Administrator
- Site Administrator
- Entry Level Transportation EIT
- Pipefitter Journeyman
- Rig Welder Journeyman
- Skilled Labourer
- Ironworker Journeyman
- Entry Level Electrical EIT
- Feeder Tools Material Coordinator
- Ironworker Apprentice
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of AECOM. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!