AECOM, formerly known as AECOM Technology is a US-based engineering firm, which specializes in providing engineering, consultation, and project management services. They are dedicated to providing clients with the best people in town.
Want to join the #1 engineering design firm by revenue? Check out new job opportunities available at AECOM.
What AECOM Is Hiring For:
- Pipefitter Journeyman
- Safety Lead
- GET Crew Labourer
- Material Management Foreman
- Shunt Truck Driver
- Water / Wastewater EIT
- Entry Level Instrumentation and Control EIT
- Hand Welder, B-Pressure
- Transmission and Distribution Maintenance Planner
- Entry Level Hydrogeologist
- Skilled Labourer
- Turnaround / Maintenance Planner
- Pipeline Labourer
- Insulator Journeyman
- Equipment Operator, Zoom Boom
- Pipefitter Apprentice
- Equipment Operator – Loader/Telehandler
- Ironworker Journeyman
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at AECOM. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Flexible benefits package.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
How to Apply:
The links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of AECOM. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!