Providing professional services like designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, Stantec is an international company that was founded back in 1954. This company brings specialized industry experience so you can save millions and stay ahead of the oil and gas competition. Today, Stantec is working with the industry to deliver long-term innovative plans that scale up creativity and imagination.
Get hired today! Check out new job opportunities that are listed down below.
What Stantec Is Hiring For:
- Process Environmental Engineering Intern
- Mining Estimator
- Field Administrator – Contractor
- Instrument Field Assistant
- Material Coordinator
- Field Scheduler
- Field Engineer
- Pipeline Construction Quality Control Lead
- Project Cost Compliance Technician
- NDT Inspector
- Pipeline Inspector (General) – Independent Contractor
- Pipeline Blasting Inspector (Independent Contractor)
- Acoustic Field Engineer
- Senior Survey Technologist
That’s not it, want to view a full list of jobs available at Stantec? Click here.
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- Working independently or with a team for shifts of 8-12 hours.
- A driving license and reliable vehicle would be a plus.
- You must have the ability to work on your own.
- Travel within Canada via commercial aircraft, truck, UTV, and/or helicopter.
- Data entry skills would be an asset.
- You must be looking forward to applying yourself.
- Ability to work in typical office environments.
How to Apply:
All the above links will take you to the respective jobs of Stantec. You will see all the details and information related to the jobs. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!