SGS is considered amongst the world’s leading verification, inspection, and testing companies. The company’s work stands as the benchmark for many other companies operating in the same sector. Currently, the company has more than 85,000 happy employees.
New job opportunities are available at SGS! Take a look at the available vacancies down below.
What SGS Is Hiring For:
- Petroleum Inspector
- R&D Scientist
- Customer Service Representative
- Client Services Representative – Entry Level
- Client Services Coordinator – Entry Level
- Senior Technologist
- Field Inspector
- Dock Watch
- Grain Grader
- Operations Supervisor
- Sample Driver
- Grain Inspector
- QC Analyst
- PTO Technician
For a complete list of job openings, click HERE!
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of SGS. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired, Good Luck!