Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities.
Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the northwest Alberta/northeast B.C. region.
We have listed down some of the recent job openings at Roska DBO. Take a look!
What Roska DBO Is Hiring For:
- Field Technician
- Safety Compliance Coordinator
- Well Testing Operator
- Heavy Oil Field Operator
- Sulfur Prilling Gas Plant Operator
- Pipeline Supervisor – Calgary, AB
- Senior Gas Plant Operator with 3rd or 2nd Class Power Engineering
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Roska DBO. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
How to Apply:
The links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Roska DBO. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!