When it comes to oil and gas industry, Suncor needs no introduction. Suncor is to the oilpatch what Pepsi and Coke is to the soft drink market. Suncor Energy is a Canadian integrated energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. It specializes in the production of synthetic crude from oil sands. Suncor ranks number 134 in the Forbes Global 2000 list.
Do you need more reasons to be working for them? Employees at Suncor are also some of the happiest you will ever see. Why? Because they offer complete employee benefit, packages, good salary and what not. Job are demanding but if you have the love for oilpatch then there is no better place to be working than Suncor. The best thing about the company is, they are often hiring and we at Jobs In The Oil Patch are quick to grab the opportunity. Here are all the latest job openings with Suncor.
What Suncor is Hiring For:
Instrumentation technicians, control room specialists, quality assurance inspector, marine analysts, operators (pipeline maintenance), freight advisors, terminal operators, electricians, co-op students (engineering), accounts staff, co-op student (accounts and finance), manager (finance and planning).
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
- At least one year of experience.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
Links to Positions:
- Control Room Specialist, Primary Extraction
- Instrumentation Technician, Maintenance Primary Extraction
- Operator, Pipeline Maintenance
- Quality Assurance Inspector, Piping
- Analyst, Marine
- Electrician, Maintenance Mobile Equipment
- Advisor, Freight
- Specialist, Supply Chain Management Reporting
- Specialist, Supply Chain Process and Training
- Terminal Operator
- Advisor, Compensation
- Analyst, Crude Risk
- Analyst, Crude Oil
- Account Analyst
- Co-op Student, Engineering
- Administrator Expense Management
- Co-op Student, Geology
- Advisor, Talent Acquisition Programs
- Senior Analyst, Finance and Planning
- Co-op Student, Accounting & Finance
- Manager, Finance and Planning Business Services
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Suncor. You can know more details about each job opening there and easily apply online – Good Luck!