Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company is operational in more than 100 countries. It provides pipeline services and oil recovery and hydraulic lift and electric submersible pump to the oil and gas industry. The company also offers contract land drilling services.
Click below to know more about the recent job openings with them.
What Weatherford is Hiring For
Technician / Mudlogger – Newfoundland, Swamper, Engineering Technologist (Completions), Entry Level Pump Labourer, Machine Operator, Pressure Truck Operator, Rig Operator, Rig Assistant, Field Sales and Service Rep, Engineer (Completions), MWD Field Specialists- Drilling Services, Branch Controller, Health & Safety (QHSSE) Advisor, Wireline Field Specialist, Service Technician, Field Sales and Service Rep, TEMPORARY Shop Technician, Rod Pump Technician, and Sales Representative.
Links to Positions:
Health & Safety (QHSSE) Advisor
For a complete list of available jobs, click HERE.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Weatherford. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!